We are located seafront, in the centre of Sottomarina di Chioggia on the Adriatic coast and easily accessible from Venice, Padova and Ravenna.
While staying at the Hotel Ambasciatori *** you are also located:
- 170 m from the famous Spiaggia Dorata of Sottomarina
- 250 m from the centre of Sottomarina, where you can find many shops and activities
- 450 m from the bus station which connects Padova, Venice and Rovigo
- 550 m from the promenade Fondamenta Lungolaguna, where you can enjoy the colours and smells of the Laguna del Lusenzo
- 750 m from the landing stage from where you can get to Venice (one of the Seven Wonders of the World) over sea
- 1,4 km from the renowned Corso del Popolo, a „theatre“ full of history and traditions in the historic centre of Chioggia
The culinary art by our chef Giovanni will delight you with its colours and flavours of our soil, like radicchio, onions, pumpkins and fresh fish, prepared with lots of passion to create delicious dishes.
Bibarasse in Cassopipa: cooked clams with brown onions or baked scallops with garlic and parsley
Risotto a la Ciosota: with fish sauce of garlic, parmesan and white wine
Bisato in Tecia: eel in tomato and white wine sauce
Sardelle in Saore: sardines and fried anchovies in brown onion sauce with vinegar
Sepe in Umido: cuttlefish stripes with tomatoes and various spices
Radicchio Rosso: red radicchio either roasted, fried or with olive oil
Smegiassa: focaccia made of black honey dough, flour, pumpkins, raisins and pine nuts
Bossolà: traditional ring-shaped crusty bread
3. Best Price Guaranteed
We have been working with passion for generations and we know your needs...
To have you coming back to stay with us is our greatest satisfaction. We love to indulge you and make you feel like you are part of the family.
- Free WiFi
- Concierge 24/7
- Vegetarian and gluten free menus
- Air conditioning, hairdryer and TV
- Beach service
By booking on this website or contacting us directly we guarantee you the best price!